2014年3月22日土曜日

Inside Hitting Pentagon


Including Barry Bonds, Mike Trout, and Derek Jeter, quite a few recent hitters make a pentagon with there arms as they hit an inside ball. Mean while, think about it, if Hank Aaron, Willie Mays or Babe Ruth had made such a shape in their swings. At least I have never seen it before and they must not hit a home run with that pentagon swing. If they had made the pentagon sometime, that swing would be just a mis-hit. However, I never mean that they had poor skills compared with recent hitters and I just want to say that there are two different hitting mechanics.

In this connection, I have ever heard a commentator surprising at Jose Canseco's home run swing which didn't make an arm extension in its follow through. In those days of his playing for Oakland Athletics were a period of transition from swinger era to puncher era, in my observation.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿